Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

For A Lucky New Year


A branch of the plum-tree placed over the door at New Year's is very luck bringing, as the tree is so beautiful and fruitful.

The orange is placed over the door in Japan on New Year's day so that the family shall continue perpetually, and generation after generation shall follow each other like the buds, flowers, and fruit.

Cook cabbage on New Year's day and you will have good luck all the year....

I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, The Pagan Calendar (hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com) and can be found in its entirety here: For A Lucky New Year


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin