Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Virgo Oil

Add the following ingredients to 1/8 cup of jojoba oil. As you mix the oils, inhale the aroma and visualize the intended purpose for the blend.  For best results, use therapeutic grade organic oils instead of synthetics.
  • 4 drops Honeysuckle ...
I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, The Magickal Apothecary (hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com) and can be found in its entirety here: Virgo Oil

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin