Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Thursday, August 08, 2013

Ghost Blessing

Goal: To use if you feel the presence of benign spirits.
Optional extras: White candle

Note: This is not a banishing spell. If you want to be rid of a spirit, this is not the spell to use. This spell is essentially a way of saying, "I know you're here, and you are welcome to stay as long as you don't cause any problems.

You can do this spell in front of your altar or walking around the house...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: Ghost Blessing Spell

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin