Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Four Thieves Vinegar

This liquid is used as a hexing agent. Write your problem on paper and soak the paper in the vinegar. Allow it to dry and then burn it to be rid of the problem.

To make Four Thieves Vinegar, take a bottle of apple cider vinegar and add the following herbs in handfuls....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Magickal Apothecary, and can be found in its entirety here: A Four Thieves Vinegar

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin