Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Be Irresistible!

Do you want to be irresistible to love or money? Here's how:

Dill is a very versatile herb that can be to dispel negative energy, and to attract money or love. The smell of dill is often enough to stimulate lust and other such feelings. Eating or bathing in dill can make you irresistible to those you desire.
dill

Begin by visualizing yourself as irresistible to the object of your desire. While visualizing...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: Be Irresistible

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin