Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Carnation Magick


Ruler
: Capricorn, Saturn
Type: Flower
Latin Name: Dianthus caryophyllus
Folk Names: Nelka, Gilliflower, Jove's Flower
Planet: Sun
Element: Fire
Magickal Form: Fresh, dried, essential oil
Basic Powers: Protection, Energy

Used to remove hexes and negative energy, the carnation is especially good for clearing out love problems. Brush flowers down your body to cleanse. After reaching the feet, break the stems to trap and hold the negative energy....

... I am so sorry, but this post has been moved to my new website, Magickal Ingredients, and can be found in its entirety here: Carnation Magick and Lore

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin