Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Create Your Own Ritual Bath


The purpose of a ritual bath is to cleanse Yourself, both inside and out. It is a rite in and of itself. Here is a general outline of what a ritual bath might consist of:
  • The bath water can be infused with saltsherbsoils that are in harmony with your purpose. 
  • Candles are lit - these too are chosen for color and scent that are appropriate to the moment. Also to set the mood and create an atmosphere of sacred mystery.
  • Incense might be burned as well, to infuse the room with a specific aroma, to cleanse the room with the smoke, or as a fragrant offering to a deity.
  • Music can be used to aid with meditation or visualization....
... I am so sorry but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: Create Your Own Ritual Bath

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thank You ~ This gives me a little more structure to what I normally do, and has given me some fresh ideas also.

Bright Blessings,
Melissa

Blog Widget by LinkWithin