Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Rose as a Magickal Ingredient

Ruler: Venus, Oshun, Taurus
Type: Flower
Magickal Form: Flowers, Oil, Thorn

Roses are a metaphor for the human heart. No flower represents love more vividly. Perhaps nothing does. Roses are sacred to the most powerful spirits of love: Aphrodite, Juno, Isis, Kybele, Maitresse Ezili, and Maria Padilha. Oshun loves yellow roses.

Cleopatra, the living embodiment of Aphrodite and Isis, seduced Marc Anthony in a scented bedroom, packed knee-deep with rose petals....

I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Magickal Ingredients, shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: Roses For Magick

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin