- Apothecary's Rose: the fragrant rose from which a very high quality of rose water is made.
- Belle de Crecy: considered by some to contain the purest rose scent.
- Celestial: a rose with a crisp and clean aroma.
- Kazanlik: a Bulgarian rose oil also called attar of roses is made from this rose. It throws off a potent smell - very heady.
- Maiden's Blush: is considered to be a more refined scent.
- Madame Isaac Pereire, Guinee, and Souvenir de la Malmaison: are stunning and highly fragrant.
I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Magickal Ingredients, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found along with more information on the magickal uses of roses here: Roses For Magick