- Anti-Depressant: Lemon Balm, Eye-bright
- Anti-Hunger: Alfalfa, wheat, corn
- Anti-Lightning: Holly
- Anti-Theft: Caraway, Cumin, Garlic
- Aphrodisiac: Lemon Balm, Patchouli, Vanilla
- Astral Projection: Mugwort
- Attractant: Patchouli...
As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.
Monday, January 24, 2011
Magickal Plants, Herbs and Spices
Looking to create a spell or plant a magickal garden? Maybe you just need a good substitute for an ingredient called for in a spell, or want to do some fine tuning. Here's a listing of plants, herbs, and spices for magickal intentions: