Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies

I found these old old spells to protect oneself from enemies in a cool old book printed back in 1903. This section reads more like a short primer on black magick, and I'd advise against creating a lot of bad karma for yourself by trying these out on actual people. I do, however, think that it might be interesting to try using them on noncorporeal enemies such as: procrastination, poverty, racism, addictions, etc.

However you choose to use them, be wise and be warned. "If you wish evil to someone, the evil will come to you." That being said, here they are:

  1. If you tie knots in the willow, you can slay a distant enemy.

  2. If you would bring your enemy to death, pour poison in his footprints....
... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies
Post a Comment
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google+ Followers