Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Earth Angels

Doreen Virtue in her book Earth Angels tells how some of us are Incarnated Elementals (Nature Spirits) and animals. There are five categories of Earth Angels: Wise Ones, Incarnated Angels, Starpeople, Walk-Ins, and Incarnated Elementals. According to Doreen, the following are characteristics of each category:



Incarnated Angels tend to – have sweet, heart shaped faces; have overeating and weight issues; be a fixed astrological sign (Leo, Taurus, Sagittarius, Scorpio and Aquarius); be professional helpers (teachers, healers, customer service); lighten or highlight their hair; have difficulty saying no; love angel objects; have extra guardian angels; seem to glow; fall in love with...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, The Powers That Be, and can be found in its entirety here: Earth Angels

1 comment:

Heather said...

This was interesting, I think I will buy the book. :]

Also because I can't seem to figure out which I fall under. I know for sure I don't belong with the star people. I just have a lot in common with the other three. More the nature spirit and wise ones, but I have lots in common with the incarnated angels. Especially the fact that I'm a Taurus... I really want the book. :D

Thanks for posting~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin