Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Daisy Magick

Ruler: Venus
Type: Flower
Magickal Form: Petals and flowers

The Daisy is traditionally assigned to the month of April. A flower of friendship and courtship, the daisy is used to open up social or romantic opportunity. Add the petals to bathwater on Wednesdays to draw new friends. Place whole flowers on a love altar with pink candles to attract romantic possibilities...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been improved upon and moved to my new website, Magickal Ingredients, and can be found in its entirety here: Daisy Magick

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin