Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chant For Guidance

Find a quiet place, light a candle if you wish, and then begin the following chant. Chant until you begin to feel a deep connection to the Goddess. Then be silent. Your guidance will come.

Speak to Me
Speak to me,
Speak to me Goddesses.
Speak to me...


... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: Chant for Guidance. More cool chants can also be found at Widdershins.

1 comment:

Karri said...

So simple...thanks for sharing. Keep up the great work of inspiring others!

Karri

Blog Widget by LinkWithin