Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spell for Luck and Granting Wishes


Here is a great spell for good luck and for having your wishes come true:

Gather together:
  • 4 red candles
  • 4 green candles
  • Cinnamon
  • glass of wine
  • edible seeds or nuts
  • round pebble
The red candles are for luck and the green for prosperity, but you may wish to substitute other colors more suitable to your specific wish. The seeds hold the promise of regrowth...

... I am so sorry, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found here: Spell for Luck and Granting Wishes

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin