Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

For Your Cat


Catnip has an aromatic odour, similar in scent to both Pennyroyal and Mint. Because of its powerful and unusual smell, catnip has a strange fascination for cats, who will destroy any plant of it that may happen to be bruised. According to Maud Grieve's A Modern Herbal, there is a saying about catnip:

If you set it, the cats will eat it,
If you sow it, the cats don't know it.

If you give your feline a bit of catnip, it will help strengthen the psychic bond between you, in addition to getting your cat as high as a kite...

...... I am so sorry to do this, but this post has been combined with another and moved to my new website, Magickal Ingredients, it can be found here: The Cat as a Magickal Ingredient

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hello my name is Tina and I had lost my home and I had left my cats with a friend and she gave them a way without my permission and I want them back but she wont tell me where they are can someone please tell me if there is a spell I can do or direct me to someone who can help me Thanks Tina Bluemoonchaser@excite.com

Tina said...

Hello my name is Tina and I had lost my home and I had left my cats with a friend and she gave them a way without my permission and I want them back but she wont tell me where they are can someone please tell me if there is a spell I can do or direct me to someone who can help me Thanks Tina Bluemoonchaser@excite.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin