Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Monday, August 19, 2013

Banishing Poverty

Okay so I have been doing this little spell I found on banishing poverty from your life. A really simple spell. The directions given were written in a way that did not really make sense so this is what I did.

I started this seven days before the new moon. Every day I wrote on a piece of toilet paper,  "I banish poverty from my life".I signed my name and flushed it down the toilet. On the seventh day I wrote, "I have banished poverty from my life." Then I signed my name and flushed it down the toilet.

I loved the symbolism of flushing away unwanted 'crap' from my life. We will see how it works. So Mote It Be.

Found at The Gay Mage

Note: I don't see any reason why this same spell can't be used for anything you want to banish from your life.

Post a Comment
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google+ Followers