This medieval love spell allegedly produces one of the most potent aphrodisiacs. This spell lingered throughout Europe for centuries. It's practice was condemmed by a Latin penitential dated from the 10th and 11th century.
This spell is not for the faint of heart, nor is it for the queasy. Only a seriously determined person would be even tempted to try it. Here's how it goes:
- Insert a live fish into your vagina.
- Keep it within until you are absolutely sure it's dead.
- Cook the fish as you will.
- Using other aphrodiusiac ingredients when cooking the fish, such as saffron, champagne or cardamom which can only enhance the power of this spell.
- Serve it to your beloved.
Beyond stimulating great passion and sex, it is also supposed to keep him faithful to you alone.
Found in: Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells