Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

June Magick

I wish I were a raven
on the shoulders of my lord.
I would give him sweet advice
and speak in wisdom's tongue,
I would fly with Odin
to the edges of the world
and there we'd speak of times gone by
and sing of times to come.

June takes its name from Juno, the Roman goddess of love and marriage. Not surprisingly, June became the traditional month for marriage in Rome, and it continues to enjoy tremendous popularity for weddings today. Besides this, June is the favored month for flower festivals, likely due to the abundance of earth's blossoms around this time of year.

June's energies are focused on socialization and activity. It is a capricious month, filled with young love, romance, and the companionship of good friends. Any magic aimed at enhancing one's relationships, communication skills, and the personal energy level necessary for maintaining both will be augmented by working during this month.

Post a Comment
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google+ Followers