- A spider with syrup cures fever.
- Seeing a spider run down a web in the afternoon means you'll take a trip.
- You'll meet a new friend if you run into a web.
- A spider is a repellent against plague when worn around the neck in a walnut shell.
- Seen running over clothes - a new set of clothes
- Finding a spider in the morning - Sorrow
- Finding a spider at midday - Anxiety
- Finding a spider in the evening - Loss
- A spider spinning in the morning - Good Luck
- A spider climbing its thread - Good News
- A spider dropping on its thread - Good Luck
- Finding a spider on your body - Good Fortune
- Seeing a spider cross a wall - Good Luck
- A spider's web on a doorway - A Visitor
- A spider on your clothes – Money
It's going to take a while to get things set right here and I am really sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. I apologize for links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal.